An Island is always in style. When deciding to update the countertops in this condo several factors went into the design.
1. Fabricate a countertop that ads style and dimension to the space
2. Use Q Premium Quartz in Gray Lagoon, Concrete Finish
3. Create an arc on the main seating area – creating space and interest
4. Round the end of the top for easy access
5. Use the professionals at Canaan Stone Works
The team begins by removing the existing countertops and sink.
The CSW team arrived at the lake condo and immediately begin to prep the area.
The initial slab of MSI’s Q Premium Quartz is installed on the existing cabinetry with pre-determined sink cut-out.
Q Premium Natural Quartz embodies modern elegance with the perfect mix of natural and manufactured materials for superior style and performance. With over 60 scratch, heat, and stain resistant styles, you can count on Q to retain its good looks even in the busiest of settings.
Attention to detail, working to provide a near seam-less finish, the team adds the second slab to the “L” shaped countertop.
Note the round radius finish on the countertop as you enter the “L” shaped kitchen. This is a great use of space and easy access to the kitchen area.
The finished kitchen island is in place. Note the efficiency and custom shape of the arc in the seating area. Bright, beautiful, and ready for lake season.